3. The Photographer(s) will document the events in a candid manner and take formal portraits as necessary. The client should provide a full list of formal photographs required (please use sheet supplied) including names and relationship to the client.
4. Prior to or during the event, the Client may inform the photographer of subjects which they would like photographed, but the final content of the images is at the discretion of the Photographer.
5. The Client will ensure that the guests at the event do not interfere with the Photographer's work.
6. When using digital photography, the Photographer(s) will be under no obligation to display the images while the event is still underway.
7. The Photographer retains the copyright to the images. The Client is granted a license to use the images for personal use. The Client is granted a license to use the images in the Client's personal web site and the personal web sites of the Client's friends and family. The Client may not assign or transfer this license.
8. The Client must consult with the Photographer if they wish to use the images in any other manner.
9. If the Photographer is unable to perform due to fire or other casualty, strike, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to the Photographer's illness or injury, then the Photographer shall return the deposit to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to this agreement. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that images are lost through equipment malfunction, lost in the mail or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event that the Photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the Photographer's fee.
10. Payment The Client's payment to the Photographer shall be as follows: A deposit of £250.00 is due at the signing of this agreement. The remainder of the Photographer's fee (Package price minus deposit) is payable on or before the wedding day. Travel expenses if applicable are to be paid no more that 14 days after receipt of invoice. Re-print and enlargement orders should be paid for in full at time of ordering.
11. The Photographer will upload a gallery of the images to a web site so that the Client and their friends may preview and order the images. This gallery will be temporary (3 months minimum), and will be removed from the Photographer's web site at his discretion. The Photographer shall have no obligation to distribute the images to the Client's friends and family; individuals wishing to obtain images directly from the photographer will be charged his current rate for prints.
12. The Client will also be responsible for any travel costs, shipping and other reasonable costs related to the Photographer's work. Traveling costs are 55p/mile from Heathfield East Sussex to Wedding location and return journey. Travel between wedding venues will also be included. The London congestion charge, parking fees and toll charges will be included if applicable.
13. The Photographer will aim to maintain backup copies of the images in his archive for a period of 5 years.
Client Signatures - By typing your names in the boxes below you are digitally signing this contact.