Wedding Photographer Brighton is by Syman Kaye at Perceptive Photography. All of the wedding photography on this page was taken by Syman Kaye at real weddings in Brighton.
Wedding Photographer Brighton
To view my gallery of images including images taken in Brighton please click here
Thinking of getting married in Brighton? With a host of unique locations, from the exquisite Royal Pavilion to the famous Brighton Pier, Brighton is the perfect choice for a wedding and presents a unique backdrop to your wedding photography.
Getting married in Brighton is funky, fun and fashionable
Funky, fun and fashionable, as well as compact, with an amazing range of great hotels, it’s ideally situated for travel by air, road and rail. And with such a great range of wedding venues in Brighton, you’ll be spoilt for choice for the big day.
Civil partnerships in Brighton – top destination in the UK
And with it’s thriving gay community, gay and lesbian friendly hotels, bustling nightlife and laid back, cosmopolitan atmosphere, Brighton is also the top place in the country for civil partnership ceremonies. Find out more on Civil Partnerships in Brighton in our Gay and lesbian Brighton section.
Planning a wedding in Brighton
If you’re planning a wedding in Brighton, here are some useful resources to get you started…
From the traditional venue to the decadently extravagant and even the downright quirky, there are a great selection of wedding venues in Brighton to choose from.
Need help arranging a wedding in Brighton?
Get everything you want from your wedding completely hassle free, with the help of:
- Brighton Wedding Planners – a bespoke, locally-focused and affordable wedding and civil partnership planning and coordination service.
- Marry Me – Wedding Fairs & Planner – service providing help with everything from the venue to the honeymoon!
- Brighton and Hove Registry Office – free advice on wedding arrangements from the ceremony to the wedding music…
- Brighton Wedding Photographer – View the gallery for wedding photography at Brighton
Weddings in Brighton – Shopping
For ravishing rings, dresses to die for and pretty much everything else you might need for your wedding in Brighton, check out our Shopping section…
If you are looking for somewhere that’s fun, lively and by the sea, then Brighton & Hove is the place to be married. We’ll be delighted to help you plan and organise your wedding day, and pride ourselves on offering the best in standards of service. Use the links below to find out more.
- arranging a marriage ceremony
- marriage fees
- marriage certificate application form
- on-line ceremonies
- renewal of marriage vows ceremonies
- the marriage ceremony
- the register office
- wedding music
- wedding photography
- Approved List of Wedding Premises
- Registrar Locator – No matter where in the country you’re planning to get married, find the local Register Office and Approved Premises quickly and easily on this web site.
- Married or Not website – Many couples believe that legal rights are gained by simply living together as ‘Common Law’ husband and wife, this website explains the legal differences.
- If you would like to see the ceremony rooms at Brighton Town Hall please click here for a virtual tour
Approved venues for ceremonies
Whether you live in Brighton & Hove or not, we understand just how important it is to choose the right place for your ceremony.
Brighton & Hove is a vibrant, cosmopolitan city and can offer a range of different ceremony venues to meet all tastes; including the stunning Royal Pavilion, a stately home, several grand seafront hotels or the famous Brighton Pier.
List of venues approved for ceremonies
Alias Seattle Hotel
The American Express Community Stadium
Barcelo Old Ship Hotel
Best Western – The Brighton Hotel
Brighton Bandstand is a great wedding venue right on Brighton beach, weather can be an issue but if it gets to bad the proceedings move down stairs to the Brighton Bandstand Cafe
Brighton & Hove Register Office
Brighton Sea Life Centre
The Coach House
De Vere Grand Hotel for shear luxuury and grandeur you cant beat the Grande Hotel on brighton seafront.
Duke of Yorks Cinema
Hilton Brighton Metropole
Holiday Inn Brighton Seafront
Hotel du Vin
Hove Centre@Hove Town Hall
Hove Ceremony Room
The Mayor’s Parlour
Preston Park Hotel
Ramada Jarvis Hotel
Royal York Hotel
Sam’s of Sevendials
Sussex County Cricket Ground
West Hill Community Hall
The Royal Albion Hotel
The Royal Pavilion is probably the most recognisable building in Brighton and cetainly makes a statement as a wedding venue. Wedding photographers love working at the pavillion because of it fantastic backgounds and iconic architecture.
The Thistle Hotel
Choosing a wedding photographer to cover you wedding in Brighton is a minefield. Always meet arrange to meet your photographer in person and make sure that they have a broad range of their Photography available for you to view. You should always look at complete weddings and not just a portfolio of photography.
The wedding photographer Brighton page is is about getting the right people to see this website, the best place to view my wedding photographer Brighton albums is in the Gallery