Please visit the New website perceptivephotography.com
Our aim is to help you get the most from your photographs, so our service does not stop when you get your pictures. We can help you with colour management, training and production issues, as well as advert and web design.
Why you should use Perceptive Photography’s commercial photography service.
- The images you want – Whether you have a detailed brief or would like creative input, we produce the images you want.
- High Quality Professional Photography
- Print and Web Ready – High technical quality to meet your needs, for web or print.
- No hidden costs – All our prices are clear and up front.
- Free technical advice and assistance – All of our digital photography and colour management consultancy knowledge is there for you. It comes as standard when using Perceptive Photography. Why not give us a call today to discuss how we can help you get the images you want for your business
Corporate head shots, business portraits and personal profile images
Pack shot and product photography
Lifestyle and Interior Photography
Restaurant and Food photography
Advertising and creative Product Photography
This is not your standard white background packshot photography. This is photography that makes your products stand out from the crowd and get noticed which is essential for advertising photography.
Specialised Veterinary Photography and Vet Re-Branding
Corporate Event and Venue Photography
Location photography for film and video production
Guide to prices for our commercial photography services.
Fine art prints for interior design and commercial use
Other imaging services
Image restoration and retouching Not that you would ever ask. but we are quite happy to remove the odd blemish, drop a few pounds and generally improve images for clients. We always aim to provide the images that you want..
Location and Stock photography -by Syman kaye (colour and B/W, film and digital).
Training / education / presentations A lot of people are trying to bring an understanding of colour management to their business. The advantages, such as ‘getting it right first time’ can quickly translate into a quicker turnaround — and increased profitability. However, there is still a lot of misunderstanding when it comes to how to best introduce such changes. Call us for independent advice and specialised training
Professional Landscape photography
Photography and digital imaging
Please call us today for an informal chat to discuss your needs, and how we can help you.
Don’t forget that all our images come with free help and advice on using our products on web sites and in newsletters/brochures. We cover, Hailsham, Lewes, Brighton, Crawley, Tunbridge Wells, Haywards Heath, Hastings, Eastbourne, and London.